Many issues people routinely face require legal knowledge, either to resolve a serious problem or for planning ahead to care for the family and assets. In Ohio, people get the legal advice, counsel and representation they need from a trusted Columbus attorney, Craig M. Stewart.
Stewart Law Office LLC
At Stewart Law Office LLC, people receive legal assistance and representation directly from Attorney Craig M. Stewart. A native of central Ohio and 2010 graduate of Capital University Law School, he has been licensed to practice law in Ohio for 6 years. He opened this law office in Columbus, OH, in 2013, after two years working for a small firm that handled bankruptcy, family law and criminal defense cases.
Columbus Legal Services
Our clients receive personal attention and legal strategies that are unique, so they never feel like they are just one of many. We want your experience here to be a positive one. We offer flat fee options for many services and payment plans if needed, and evening and weekend appointments.
- Bankruptcy and Debt – Financial woes are distressing, but there are good answers to even the most complex problems. Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 offer an opportunity to resolve these issues. We help stop harassing phone calls, collection threats, foreclosures, garnishment, utility shut offs and more, so you can again move forward with a fresh start.
- Criminal Defense – If you are facing warrants, DUI or OVI charges or other traffic violations, we can help you resolve those issues. Craig Stewart is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who will help preserve your rights and freedom.
- Family Law – From pre-marital agreements to post-divorce modifications, dissolution, custody, child support, property distribution and other family law issues, Attorney Stewart is ready to help you navigate these troublesome times to gain peaceful results.
- Estate Planning – Everyone should consider Estate Planning, no matter how big or small you believe your holdings to be.
- General Practice – If you are forming a business, considering a merger, have credit, insurance or banking issues to resolve, have loved ones that need special care, have been injured in an accident or want to discuss other matters, we are ready to help you determine which legal options will bring you the best outcome and results.
If you have concerns, it’s time for action! Bring your legal matters to a trusted Columbus attorney, Craig M. Stewart. Contact Stewart Law Office LLC, in Columbus, OH. Call trusted Columbus Attorney Craig M. Stewart now, at 614-951-9102.